The world of panoramic photography is at your finger tips.
What you'll learn:
- How to create great panos, hand held, without a tripod
- How to use Photoshop's Photomerge to create composites
- How to take panos with a tripod
- How to create a nodal point
- Amount of overlap needed at different focal lengths
- Metering and multi-layered stitched panos
First, it is possible to create great panos hand held, with no tripod. Photoshop’s Photomerge can create the composite and you’re good to go. However, for more advanced panoramic photography, hardware is needed and will be addressed, as well as nodal points, amount of overlap needed at different focal lengths, metering and multi-layered stitched pans.