We offer 180 hours of hands-on training in DC for beginner programmers. Classes will be on Mon & Tuesdays from 6:30-9:30 pm as well as Saturdays (6:30-9:30 pm) & Sundays (1-7 pm) starting on October 15, 2018.
The bootcamp fee is $7,500. We offer flexible payment options.
Software Engineering with Java bootcamp is a hands-on intensive class that provides you with essential tools and techniques to design, develop, and manage Java-based applications such as Software, Android Apps, etc. Over 210 hours of instructor-led training, we provide you with the concepts and skills to use Java effectively. You get hands-on practice working with basic through advanced techniques to get the most out of your experience. You will learn the basics of software engineering beginning with software design lessons and advancing to more complex Java and Spring fundamentals.
The following are covered:
- Object-Oriented Programming and Unified Modeling Language
- Beginner to advance Java
- Beginner to advance Java Android
- Beginner to advance Java Spring
- Beginner to advance Test Driven Development for Java applications
- 18+ mini-projects
- One advance project with 30 hours of hands-on training