Our Speed Dating Event is just like a happy hour. It is structured and with purpose. So, come relaxed, natural and be ready to have fun. As usual we will try to make it low pressure event. The only huge favor we ask from you, is to be on time.
1. We mingle and socialize for the first half hour.
2. We will give each couple 3 minutes seated interaction time.
3. After we finish the rotation, the party continues at the cash bar.
4. The fee for the speed dating is $ 20. Since we paid for the venue, it is non-refundable. However, we will refund fully if the event is cancelled.
5. The payment secures serious and committed people. It goes up to $ 25 on Feb. 21st, 2016.
6. RSVP will be open up until matches between sexes evens up. However, RSVP doesn't guarantee attendance, unless you buy your ticket. I constantly update the RSVPs.
7. If you are not able to attend you can sell your thicket to same sex.
8. For the dating session, we seat one man across from each woman. Then, we rotate each man to the next woman, until each man has met each woman present. Please try to speak loud, since everyone would speak at the same time.
9. After the 3 minutes time is up, you will then secretly circle yes or no on your date card depending on whether or not you would like to get to know the person you just met better.
10. Then, we will do the matching right after the event and will send you the result by email.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Refund & Ticket Resell
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who RSVPed 'YES' advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a "message" through their Meetup profile (do not comment in the comment box of the event posting) letting us know the full name and Meetup profile URL (if a member) of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.
METRO & PARKING INFO
The opening of the Silver Line Metro Station made the Tysons Corner very accessible. To get to the Restaurant, you just have to cut through the Mall and take the exit by Bloomingdale's. Then walk a block to Leesburg Pike.
Closest Metro Station is Tysons Corner. Also, please take into account Metro's Weekend Track Work & Service Adjustments. Please check it on http://www.wmata.com/and plan accordingly.
Parking is free! They have more than 200 slots under the building.