Join Uma for a little noon time yoga Thursdays! In this one hour practice we will include chanting, asanas (yoga poses), pranayama (breathing) and a short meditation to revive and rejuvenate your mind, body and Spirit!
• Maintaining a balanced metabolism and weight reduction.
• Cardio and circulatory health with increased flexibility
• Improved respiration, energy and vitality
• Increased muscles strength and tone
• Perfects posture and prevent cartilage and joint breakdown
Uma is a trained 200hr Hatha Yoga instructor from Yogaville and Yogini. She practices yoga and meditation daily and is excited to share this love of yoga with you! This class will be held in Uma's spacious home basement studio. Please bring a mat with you and dress comfortably!
Cost: $15/class or $40 for all 4 midday yoga classes in October (savings $20!)